[Rivertontalk] Found Dog

KJ13 makki_wolf at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 19:03:34 MDT 2011

Found an in-tact pitbull/boxer mix near the Hudson area. Light brown, white
toes, black face, white on the chest, probably around 2-3 years old. He's
very sweet tempered, walks on a leash well, rides in a car without much of a
fuss. He's a little thin and a little banged up but he's just too sweet to
be a random stray We couldn't just leave him behind!

Please if you think he's yours or have any information to who he belongs to
please contact Ksandra Jeffery 307-857-2999 We would love to see if he has a
proper owner before he goes up for adoption.

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n2737752/0326111506.jpg