[Rivertontalk] Gift Store

pipeliner2b at hotmail.com pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 07:58:14 MDT 2011

Good morning everyone!
Pure Fusion would like to invite you out to our gift store. Are you looking
for something made in Wyoming?  Something unique? Want something customized
for a Father's Day gift? We have thousands of templates for you to design
your gift. With our computer aided designing you get a very detailed product
that can easily mass produced. The possibilities are endless.

Head out to our store to see what we have to offer!

Open 11-6:30 Tues-Fri
             9-6:30 Sat

Thanks!
Tammy
Pure Fusion
380 Escarpment Rd (4 miles towards Hudson)