[Rivertontalk] PARTIES-WANT FREE STUFF???

acres18 cookninwyoming at live.com
Sat May 21 09:17:48 MDT 2011

Hello!

If you or anyone you know may be interested in hosting a party, please let
me know as soon as possible.  I have some dates available for the next
couple months; I am filling up fast.  If you would like to get together with
friends and family for an evening of great food and conversation don't
delay!  Just imagine all the great FREE stuff you can have in your home!  We
can do combination parties too!  Let me know if would like some of these
great items!

Pampered Chef
Tastefully Simple
Usborne Books
Miche Bags (one purse with endless possibilities)
Pure Fusion Candles/warmers/bars

Thank you for your time,
Lora Acres
857-1613