[Rivertontalk] Horse Training $350.00/month

stephstaheli stephstaheli at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 23:25:51 MDT 2011

Horse trainer with room for 3 horses beginning June 3rd, 2011.  I do not
train full time so I don't charge what a full time trainer charges.  I
charge $350.00 per month if the owner provides the feed ($50.00 more per
month if I provide feed).  I have experience ranging from starting colts to
working problem horses.  I am located just outside of Kinnear, Wyoming and
only 15 minutes west of Riverton.  Call my cell (435) 760-7747 and ask for
Trent or email me at trentstaheli at yahoo.com.  Please leave a message on the
cell if I don't answer.