[Rivertontalk] Pure Fusion Gift Shop Memorial Weekend SALE!!

Terrill-Tammy Bradshaw -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 08:11:34 MDT 2011

Great sales throughout the shop on Saturday!! You don't want to miss out! Several items will be discounted and we even have a large discount basket full of goodies that are marked down 40 - 60% !!

Book a candle or jewelry party... order your fathers day custom sign... check out all the possibilites of Pure Fusion!

Welding & Fab
Custom metal art... design your own and let us make you a very detailed gift!
Hand poured candles
the popular wax bar (will melt in any warmer)
Wax warmers (mosaic glass & metal warmers)
Jewelry
purses
and the New Solar Lid lights!!

Come see us!

We are located about 4 miles outside of Lander (heading towards Hudson) Turn RIGHT by the propane tanks on Escarpment Rd... follow the road up past the trailers until you reach a LOG FENCE with a RED LOG HOME and my little GIFT SHOP is Red as well.

OPEN 9-6 on Saturday!!

Thanks for your business!

Tammy
Pure Fusion Gift Shop