[Rivertontalk] Volunteer Families Needed

Stacey Peranteaux culture.effoundation at gmail.com
Sun May 15 22:33:46 MDT 2011

Open your home to a high school foreign exchange student.  We have amazing
students from over 25 countries, with all kinds of interests who are eager
to come to the USA to study for a year or semester.  Wonder if you have what
it takes? All you have to do is be yourself.  Time and again, our exchange
students tell us that what they remember most are the little things. Family
dinners, weekend outings, even nights around the television become special
as you watch an international student absorb American culture
moment-by-moment. Just by opening your home, you have the power to make
everyday extraordinary for you, your family, and a student from abroad.

Get more information by calling local coordinator, Stacey Peranteaux at
851-6231