[Rivertontalk] I'm Looking for a Pull Behind Travel Trailer!!!

sherismith54 sherismith54 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 07:46:31 MDT 2011

I'm looking for a 28' or more, good condition, travel trailer for no more
then $1800.00.
Would, also, pay more if I could put that $1800 down, and make payments.
This will be our home. My husband is disabled, and I am working to make ends
meet.
I have good references, and would be happy to supply them.
We are buying land in Pavillion, on owner financing, and we have great
references there, plus my work.
Thank you, and God bless you...Sheri

P.S. Will consider a 5th wheel, if you can move it for me, or an RV.

Call 307-840-2676