[Rivertontalk] Rental needed for Responsible Working Couple and 1 Dog

tonyakaye tonya.kaye68 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 13:17:23 MDT 2011

We are currently looking for a house or mobile home to rent in Riverton.  My
Fiance works for Mid Valley General Contractors (3 yrs) and I work at the
Holiday Inn in the sales department (7mo).  We have lived in our current
apartment for the last 5 yrs and have been manager for 4yrs.  We do have a
dog but it is kennel trained and we are very responsible pet owners.  We do
not have any children living at home. Up to $650 month.
tkmireles at gmail.com