[Rivertontalk] ROCKY MOUNTAIN MUSHROOMS LAST DAY FOR TRUCK SALES...

MUSHROOM dwrape6909 at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 11:00:50 MDT 2011

This Wednesday, October 26th, will be the last day that Rocky Mountain
Mushrooms will be selling mushrooms off of our truck at the Co-op in
Riverton for
this calendar year...business has dropped off dramatically...

We will be at the Co-op between 2:30pm and 5:30pm this Wednesday...come on
over one last time to stock up on fresh white, cremini, and portabellas...

In the meantime, our country store at the farm in Shoshoni will be open from
10am-4pm, Monday-Friday throughout the Fall and Winter...

Thank you for supporting us this year...hopefully we'll be back next
srping...