[Rivertontalk] Update: 2 Bedroom Basement For Rent (Lower Price)

stephstaheli stephstaheli at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 10:31:52 MDT 2011

We are wanting to rent our basement apartment out. We live just outside
Kinnear on Highway 26. We are about 15 minutes weest of  Riverton or 30
minutes north of Lander. It is 2 bedroom 1 bath with a kitchen living room
area. It is a walkout basement with plenty of light so you won't feel like
you are living in a hole. It is shared laundry, but the laundry room is
downstairs with brand new front load washer and dryer. Outside pets are
allowed including horses. We have 3 acres. No smoking! We will be asking
$525 (down from 600) a month with $75 a month for all utilities including
internet and a $400 deposit. No year lease is required. We only require you
to sign a contract even if it is for 3 months. Call anytime between 8:00 AM
and 10:00 PM.
Stephanie or Trent
307-463-7453
stephstaheli at yahoo.com