[Rivertontalk] ROCKY MOUNTAIN MUSHROOMS FALL HOURS...

MUSHROOM dwrape6909 at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 05:50:24 MDT 2011

Hello Riverton...

Due to the lack of sales and the oncoming colder/wintry weather, we will be
adjusting our hours after tomorrow...here are our fall hours:

September 28th                              2:30-6pm (normal hours)
October  12th                                2:30pm-5:30pm
October 26th                                 2:30pm-5:30pm
November 9th                                 2:30pm-5:00pm
November 23rd                               2:30pm-5:00pm

As you can see, we will be coming to Riverton every other Wednesday after
tomorrow, September 28th...also, because of daylight savings time, we will
only
be available until 5pm beginning November 9th...we will still be at the
Riverton Co-op...please spread the word and stop by while you can to pick up
some fresh white, cremini, and portabella mushrooms...quantities may be
limited as our other sales have increased...

Thank you for your continued support!

Rocky Mountain Mushrooms