[Rivertontalk] Website designer and art consulting services offered

rossi179 rossi at isp.com
Mon Apr 23 09:48:58 MDT 2012

I am offering freelance website design services for small business and
personal use.

I can also teach you how to build your own website.

I also offer art consulting for logo design, graphics, wall art and more.

Please check me out at www.gemini613.com

I am almost finished with my computer technology degree at CWC and am
looking to pick up extra summer work – if anyone needs help with computer
technology, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks Everyone!

Danna
danna at gemini613.com