[Rivertontalk] Discounted Wedding & Portrait Photography

honu_life apropster at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:35:50 MDT 2012

Alea Deon Photography is offering incredible discounts on photography
packages in the Lander/Riverton areas on the following dates:

May 4th (before 5:30pm), 5th(all day) & 7th (all day)

June 5th (before 8pm), 7th (after 10am), 9th (before noon), 10th (all day),
24th (all day)

All prices include taxes, fees, travel and a disc of your professionally
edited images with non-commercial copyright release!!

Portrait Photography
Get those family/children/baby/senior pictures you have been meaning to do,
without breaking your budget!
$150 for a one hour outdoor portrait session!
$200 for two hours!

Wedding Photography
Getting married and didn't think you could afford a professional
photographer? With my special discounts you can preserve the precious
moments of your special day without breaking your budget!
$400 for 3 hours of photography!
$500 for 4 hours of photography!
$650 for 6 hours of photography!
$800 for 8 hours of photography!

Are you on a very tight budget? I will try to work with anyone who asks!
Email [hidden email] for more information or visit my website at
www.aleadeonphotography.com

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, so put down a deposit today! I accept check, cash,
or paypal.