[Rivertontalk] What's in a Name?

Pastor Allen cowboypastorallen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 16:35:55 MST 2012

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n3714604/116_Father-Son-Cowboy.gif
In deference to the 382 businesses registered in Wyoming with the name Wind
River and the hundreds more that are not registered using the name Wind
River; Wind River Cowboy Church has chaged it's name.

We are now: High Mountain Cowboy Church

Nothing else has changed.  We are still offering the most fun Bible based
church experience in Fremont County.

Join our Core Group and have your input into the events and activities we
offer.

Instrumentalists and singers are invited to join us in our lively Cowboy
Church Band.

-----
Blessings from Pastor Allen