[Rivertontalk] Fundraiser for the Riverton AAU Volleyball team

wyoctry wyoctry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:43:10 MST 2012

Dear Friends and Family of Riverton AAU Volleyball,

It’s time for a fundraising event and we are asking for your assistance.
Our goal is to raise money to participate in the Colorado Crossroads
Tournament, March 2-4 in Denver, CO.

We have chosen Celebrating Home Fundraising.

	High Quality Products
	Reasonable Prices
	Ideal Items for Yourself & Gift Giving
	Online and Traditional sales

PRODUCT
 	A broad collection of earth friendly soy-blend candles in wonderful scents
and palm wax candles; all scented throughout; and long burning.
 	Lead free, all cotton wicks.
 	Gourmet Food Mixes and Desserts that require no special storage or
handling.
 	Seasonal accessories including gift bags, gift wrap, books, note cards,
and plaques.

Please go to the link shown below and browse through the many wonderful
items available.

http://www.celebratinghome.com/Fundraiser/RivertonAAU2012/OnlineFundraiserHome.aspx

If you would like to order directly from a team member,
please contact our sponsor, Brenda Barlow – 307-851-6743

DELIVERY – Items ordered online will be shipped generally one week after the
order is placed.  For team orders, please allow 3 weeks AFTER our order is
placed with Celebrating Home for the items to arrive.

REACHING OUR GOAL – The more items you purchase, the more we’ll earn for our
trip.  We will earn 50% profit on each item.    Everyone’s order, large or
small, does make a difference!

Once again, thank you in advance for your participation and support to
assist us in reaching our goal!!