[Rivertontalk] Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) training coming soon

vschoneberger vschoneberger at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 12:03:11 MST 2012

Have you volunteered in the past with a VITA program? If so, we want you to
be involved with Fremont/Wind River VITA.

We have income tax preparation sessions planned this tax season accross the
county. You can volunteer to prepare simple tax returns for low and middle
income wage earners in Riverton, Lander, and Fort Washakie.

Our training session for return volunteers in February 4, 2012 at the
Riverton Public Library.

Please email back or call Valerie at 332-3517 to sign up or to get more
information.

If you've never volunteered with VITA but would like to, please contact us
as we have a training for new volunteers scheduled for February 11, 2012 in
Lander.