[Rivertontalk] How is Your Life Working for You?

Pastor Allen cowboypastorallen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 23:21:38 MST 2012

Is your life “smokin’?”  Is everything racing along under control and going
in the direction you want?  Or are you like the woman caught in the act of
adultery in John 8:3-11.  I think being caught in the act of cheating on
your spouse might be the ultimate “bad hair day”.  But Jesus did not condemn
the woman.

There are several lessons in this story, but I think the most important
might be, if your life is not working, (the woman’s obviously was not) do
something different, “Go and sin no more”.

So, is your life “smokin’?”  If it is, you might be doing something right.
If it is not, DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

To learn how Wind River Cowboy Church can help you find a new way to live a
"smokin'" life check out our website:  http://www.windrivercowboychurch.org
Wind River Cowboy Church  and join us Thursday, January 16 at 7:00 PM to
learn more about Cowboy Church.  Address is on the website.

-----
Blessings from Pastor Allen