[Rivertontalk] For Sale: 1994 Heritage Softail Classic

elk2112 elk2112 at q.com
Mon Jan 23 10:04:39 MST 2012

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n3682356/Bike_Rt_Side.jpg
http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n3682356/Bike_left_side.jpg
http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n3682356/Harley_rt_side.jpg I
realize it's not riding season yet, but don't miss out on this opportunity.
Was originally asking $12500.  Now down to $7250.  This bike has had lot's
of improvements, plus it has been COMPLETELY REWIRED last summer.  The only
thing it really needs is some new saddlebags, but actually looks badass
without them.  It is prewired for a tach, but has the wrong tach on it
(brand new).  You can get a new tach for about $100 or just remove it
altogether.  Will throw in nice cover, another leather handlebar bag for
riding without the detachable windshield.  The bike is being surrendered to
the bankruptcy court in the next week or two.  So if you are considering it,
you need to act fast.  My loss is your gain!  It is being stored at Strokers
in Lander, and is usually sitting out front during business hours if you
want to view it.  If you want to take it for a test ride, call me and I'll
meet you there, 307-856-4490.  Time is running out on this great deal!
http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n3682356/bike_fully_dressed_before_saddlebages_reconditioned_rt.jpg