[Rivertontalk] Looking for work, ideas appreciated!

Lander talk landertalk88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:12:39 MDT 2012

Hi Riverton,

I am from Lander and currently looking for some work that I can do from
home, or at least take my young kids to. After much discussion my husband
and I have decided that we cannot afford daycare for two children, but I
also need to work. I have a bit of college under my belt, mostly health
classes (nursing curriculum and prerequisties), and also some computer
classes and business composition. I have much experience in the medical
field with pharmacology and nursing. I also can type between 70 and 80 wpm
and am well versed in computers, research, etc. I am very goal oriented and
pick up new skills very quickly, and am definately a people person. I am up
for any sort of work or ideas of how I can make this income, as our
situation has become more and more dire and stressful. If anybody knows of
any opportunities, or any ideas or venues in which to use to help my
situation, my family and I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your
time.