[Rivertontalk] pictures for bunkhouse sleeps ten

sew@live sewilder at live.com
Thu Jul 26 11:41:13 MDT 2012

2006 27' Traillight bunkhouse tongue tow camper - sleeps ten. This nearly new camper has four bunks up front, a queen bed in the rear slide out as well as a dinette bed and couch bed. It also has a fair amount of gear storage. Equalizer hitch included, *** Traillight *** means it is made from feather light materials. We are  asking just $9500.      851-8804        call or text me to see it. A pictures link on the www here:
pictures link   https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=D42DEF52356CC24A!476&authkey=!ANNis9H6Dkyq4U8   if link doesn’t go directly, please cut and paste.