[Rivertontalk] Family Looking for Rental ASAP

bwebber84 bwebber84 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 10:38:31 MDT 2012

My husband is already in Lander and started working for the state.  The rest
of our family is relocating to Lander very soon.  We are desperately in need
of a place to rent for the next few years.  My husband only has temporary
housing and is looking to move ASAP.  We have 2 (soon 3) young children,
non-smokers/drinkers, and have no pets.  We would prefer a 3+ bedroom if
possible.  If you have a rental or know of a rental available or coming
available please email me at bwebber84 at hotmail.com.  Since my husband is in
Lander he will gladly meet up to see a house/duplex/apt etc. after work.
Thanks for your help!