[Rivertontalk] REINELL COHO 22’ WALKAROUND FISHING/PLEASURE BOAT WITH CABIN - PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE - GOING ABROAD!!

Sally Green moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 11:30:20 MDT 2012

REINELL COHO 22’ WALKAROUND FISHING/PLEASURE BOAT WITH CABIN
Year: 1996
Mercruiser 5.7L I/O Drive
Deep Vee Hull, perfect for navigating when the weather gets rough
Cuddy cabin sleeps two adults and a child
Porta potty in cabin
Hard top
Large fish tank built in
25 Watt marine radio
Four wheel trailer with new tires
90 gallon gas tank for extended camping/boating trips
Canvass enclosure for Cabin area when the weather gets nasty
AM/FM Cassette radio in cabin
Moon window in cabin
Walk around deck
Many other features…
Photos are not uploading - see previous ad for photos or we will send
Price reduced to $7950
We want a quick sale as we are going abroad.
Contact: moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com
(This link to another Reinell exactly same model on same trailer and same
age - its not ours and the asking price certainly isn't the same, but it has
lots of pics! http://www.nvboats.com/pre_owned_detail.asp?veh=2576286)