[Rivertontalk] Question For Members Of Christian Churches In Area

J Norton norton_j_l at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 04:43:52 MDT 2012

Hi All,

    I'm looking for Christian churches in the area that would allow me to
hold a fundraising poetry reading at their facility for my recently approved
missions trip to India this August.
    I would use 1 hour to talk a little about myself and my testamony, this
current upcoming trip and read my own original Christian poems.  To cover
the fundraising I would ask that either admission be by donation or that a
love offering be taken at the end.
    I am avalible from now until the beginning of August on all days except
Fridays and Saturdays, and the morning of the 8th of July.  I can do the
presentation at any time throughout the day and for both the congragation
and/or small groups such as Bible Studies.
    If you have the time to fit me in I would love to come share with your
church.  I would greatly appreciate all the oppertunities you can give and
anyone you can put me in contact with for this.  Thank you.

                               In Christ-Janelle Norton