[Rivertontalk] 99 Chevy S-10 for sale!!!!!

jess purplejeep18 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:13:18 MDT 2012

99 Chevy S-10 for sale!
I have a Chevy S-10 for sale. I am asking 1000 OBO really need to sell.

The Pros
2.2 strong motor
Brand new tires for RTO paid $500 for them
Nice Stereo and speakers
Drives smooth
114xxx miles

The cons
Tranny needs rebuilt but I do have rebuilt kit
Front bumper broke but not bad
2wd but does great

Over all a nice little truck. You are getting a good deal because if we
fixed the tranny we would be asking at least $ 3000 for it. We just don't
have time to fix it.

If you are interested in taking a look at it please call or text
307-231-0485