[Rivertontalk] Panasonic HVX-200 Professional Video Camera Complete System

Sally Green moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 16:23:15 MDT 2012

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4003997/Panasonic_HVX200.jpg
http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4003997/Camera_and_everything.jpg
http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4003997/Vari-zoom.jpg
Panasonic HVX-200 Professional Video Camera Complete System

THE CAMERA: Think of everything the next-generation camera-recorder should
offer. High-quality High Definition recording. Outstanding mobility and
operational ease. Filmmaking, IT-linked Production and News capabilities.
Features that call out to production professionals. Panasonic's
variable-frame rate camera-recorder level creativity. Introducing the
AG-HVX200, the DVCPRO HD P2 handheld camera-recorder is that dream comes
true!

While this camera has relatively low hours and it’s in great shape, I’ve
used this rugged and high quality camera in the Middle East, Europe and
Africa.  With it, I’ve produced television documentary work for the Science
Channel, Discovery Channel, the History Channel and PBS.

I am relocating to the Middle East to teach filmmaking and I don’t have a
relocation budget to bring my camera system which, with all the accessories,
is expensive to ship overseas.  For my own productions, I will have access
to the equipment where I will be working.  My point is that, if I didn’t
have to sell this camera I wouldn’t – but I must.

Key Camera Specifications:
•1/3″ 3-CCD 16:9 HD/DVCPRO/DV Cinema P2 Camera with CineSwitchTM Technology,
CineGammaTM Software and IEEE 1394 Interface.
•True high definition image quality with low-compression DVCPRO HD
intra-frame recording
•Multiple formats: DVCPRO HD, DVCPRO 50, DVCPRO, DV selectable
•High definition recording formats: 1080/60i, 1080/24p, 1080/24pA, 1080/30p,
720p (variable frame rates)
•Standard definition recording formats: 480/60i, 480/24p, 480pA, 480/30p
•CineSwitch technology for variable frame rates in 720p mode: 12, 18, 20,
22, 24, 26, 30, 32, 36, 48, 60fps
•Wide angle Leica Dicomar HD lens with optical image stabilizer
(motorized/manual mode switchable)
•Auto/manual focus with focus assist (even during recording)
•13X zoom range: focal length = 4.2 to 55mm (35mm equivalent: 32.5 to 423)
•Two built in ND filters: 1/8, 1/64
•Remote control for zoom, record (start/stop), focus and iris control
•SMPTE timecode reader/generator with timecode matching with multiple
cameras via IEEE 1394
•Ultra-tough magnesium alloy chassis

OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
-	Vari-zoom, handle mounted controller (professional cinema tool) focus,
zoom, iris and record controller
-	Panasonic Directional, camera mounted professional microphone
-	Anton Bauer 10k extreme capacity (7hour) battery system
-	Two (2) additional high capacity Panasonic batteries (in addition to the
battery supplied with the camera by the manufacturer)
-	Wireless Lapel Microphone system
-	Century Optics high quality 0.6X ultra wide angle lens
-	Wireless camera remote controller
-	Two (2) 16GB P2 cards
-	82mm Circular Polarizer for cinematic looking images
-	Panasonic HVX-200 book
-	Pelican 1600 case containing complete system
-	Various cables, connectors, etc. as needed for production.

This system and all of the accessories originally cost roughly $10,000,
however I am selling the package for $2750 (shipping not included).
Contact: moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com