[Rivertontalk] Large selection of GOLF CLUBS & approx 75 GOLF BALLS FOR SALE

Sally Green moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 14:00:13 MDT 2012

We are leaving the country and selling two golf bags (one with wheels) packed
with a large variety of golf clubs, a few left handed. We also have a
collection of approx 75 golf balls, at 50c each or $25 for all. Come and
snatch up some bargains at our BIG garage sale June 1-3 (see address in
look for further directions to find the house) or make an appointment to
come and go through them before the sale! You can see what else we have to
sell at the same time ;-)

Contact: moondreams20002000 at yahoo.com