[Rivertontalk] Wood BUNK BEDS with 2 mattresses - less than year old & solid - $150

Jwoehlkens jwoehlkens at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 11:54:16 MDT 2012

Thx so much for all the info. Unfortunately, we were looking for a twin over full or fouton. Thx anyway.

Jill

Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:11:15 -0700
From: ml-node+s974171n3997407h92 at n3.nabble.com
To: jwoehlkens at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Wood BUNK BEDS with 2 mattresses - less than year old & solid - $150

	Hi,The bunk bed is currently disassembled as we haven't needed to use it in the house we have been living in for the past close to a year. The bunk bed was bought in Walmart Sept, 2011. This is the description from Walmart's website: The Mainstays Twin Over Twin Wood Bunk Bed is a practical space saving solution for small bedrooms. With this honey pine finish solid wood bunk bed you can create a warm and restful environment in your home. This Mainstay's Bunk Bed has a sturdy frame with an integrated four step built-in ladder for safety. This bunk bed easily converts to twin over twin
 bunk bed and fits nicely in any room. The kid's bunk bed can accommodate any standard twin sized coil spring mattress on it. The solid wood construction of this bed gives maximum support to any mattress.
Mainstays Twin Over Twin Wood Bunk Bed, Walnut:Easily converts to two twin bedsDesigned to be used with standard twin-sized coil spring mattresses only (not included)Features guard rails on the top bunk and an integrated 4-step ladder for safetySolid wood constructionTwin bunk bed requires assemblyModel# WM3921Dimensions: 78.75"L x 43.75"W x 64.80"HAssembly requiredMattresses sold separately. See our assortment of  mattresses.http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Twin-Over-Twin-Wood-Bunk-Bed-Multiple-Finishes/20563913#Item+Description Then my husband bought two single mattresses from Menards. As I said, the mattress on the top bunk was as good as never used, and my then 10 year old daughter slept on the bottom mattress for less than a year. The bed is in great, good as new condition. As you can see the $179 price at Walmart does not include the two mattresses, (as I said, one like new), so our price of $150 is good. Thanks,Sally