[Rivertontalk] Two Bedroom Apartment for Rent

stephstaheli stephstaheli at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 15:58:03 MDT 2012

We have a basement apartment now available. Our current tenants will be
moving out on the 1st of Sept.  The apartment is just outside Kinnear on
Highway 26. We are about 15 minutes west of Riverton or 30 minutes north of
Lander. It is located in the Wind River school district which is a fantastic
school. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a kitchen living room area. It is
a walkout basement with plenty of light so you won't feel like you are
living in a dungeon. It is shared laundry, but the laundry room is
downstairs with brand new front load washer and dryer. It is wheelchair
accessible (no stairs). Inside and outside pets are negotiable, including
horses. It is located on 3 acres. No smoking allowed. We will be asking $650
a month (with all utilities except phone and internet) and a $500 deposit.
No year lease is required. Call anytime between 8:00 AM and 10:30 PM.

Coming from Riverton:
Head West on Main St going past the Smith's and the College. This road is
also US Highway 26. Continue for about 15 miles until you see the Church of
the Nazarene. We're the first mailbox (Staheli) on the Left side of the road
just past the church.

Directions:
Coming from Lander:
Head west on Main St going past Safeway. Continue on Main St (Highway 287)
for about 10 miles. Turn right onto 132 N/Blue Sky Hwy and continue straight
through Ethete. Go another 10 miles until you hit a stop sign. Turn right
onto Highway 26. Go one more mile and you'll see the Kinnear store, another
mile and a half and look for the only mailbox (Staheli) on the right side of
the road and you've found us.

Stephanie or Trent
307-463-7453
stephstaheli at yahoo.com