[Rivertontalk] While you are out today...

-Sparked- -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 08:03:33 MDT 2013

Hey everyone! While you are out and about on this beautiful day... Stop in and check out our new location! 378 Main St lander! New items including larger Bling belts, cute new purses, metal work, horsehair items, beautiful leather work such as head stalls, and spur straps. we also are now carrying Uncle Milt's seasonings (he was here during Winter Fair) made right here in Wyoming! and so much more to check out as well!

Tammy
Sparked Gift Shop
378 Main St
Lander, WY 82520