[Rivertontalk] I request this ad be posted to Riverton talks

William Press wilpresswil at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 3 01:05:07 MDT 2013

Apt WANTED.  Seeking leads for a residential lease.  100 dollar reward/finder fee  paid after a one year lease is signed. Rent
<590$ plus utilities, etc.  With
private kitchen and bath in a home / duplex / guest house, within 20 miles of
Riverton, WY. Location should be a quiet street. I’m 45 yr, William. Credit
history and criminal background checks are not a problem. I’m considerate to my
neighbors and never pay my rent late. Leave a message William, P. 307 920 0247,
wilpresswil at hotmail.com