[Rivertontalk] Cement Blocks and Red Bricks for Mason work - $3.50 each (Lander, WY)

William Lee Press wilpresswil at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 11 17:10:18 MDT 2013

307-349-1640., CALLs only please. DO NOT Email about these materials.
 Cement Blocks and Red Bricks for Mason work - $4 (Lander, WY)

Cement Blocks and Red Bricks
cement blocks, 1230 total pieces on pallet skids
8 x12 x16. interlocking
3.50 each is the price here.
If you were to buy them at the hardware, they cost 7 bucks, new.
I can load it with my forklift to your trailer.
++++++++
I also have a total of 750 red bricks.
4" by 16" red brick on a pallets, New in the wrapper.
3.50 each is the price here.
you would pay double that at the hardware store.
307-349-1640., CALLs only please. Do not Email about these materials.