[Rivertontalk] Found: Small Dog...

sherismith54 sherismith54 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 10:36:56 MDT 2013

I found a small white dog, with black, and brown markings.
This is a female, and has a pink collar.
She's young, and has a beautiful disposition.
If she is yours please contact me at 307-840-1152.

Also, If anyone wants a small dog please contact me.
I have been trying to find the owner for a week now with no success.
I think she may be a Jack Russel mix. She needs to be the only animal in the
family.
She's very devoted, but will need a fence, or she may take off again.
As I said before she's beautiful.
I have chicken's and rabbit's, and she scares them, so I can't keep her.
Please call she's waiting for a loving family.