[Rivertontalk] Looking for a place to rent

Kendra Bush kenmarie2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 20:49:00 MDT 2013

Hello!
My friend is moving to Riverton from Maine and is looking for a place to live . She has two daughters and a cat. Ideally, she'd like a 3 bedroom, but would make a 2 bedroom work for her family. She already has a job as a Paraprofessional with the school district and will be arriving here in town next week. I would love to find her a place before she arrives so they don't need to store things and move twice. If you have anything or know of anything that might work, please email me back or call 307-3four9-7140
Thanks so much!
Kendra

Sent from my iPad