[Rivertontalk] New Country Pole Dance Class & NEW Classes in Lander

rossi179 info at vitalpoleexpression.com
Thu Dec 5 21:05:47 MST 2013

<http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025268/Country-pole-dancing.jpg>
Hi everybody!!!  Are you getting excited about the New Year?  I am!

I am really excited to share the brand new classes coming in 2014 with you.

First up, we are starting a new Country Pole Dancing class for all you
country girls who wanna shake right!  Taught by Kenna, class begins the
first week of January on Thursdays from 7:15-8:15pm in Riverton.
We have already began enrolling people and class is limited to 8 so don’t
wait till the last minute, our New Year’s class always fill fast!   Click
here
<http://vitalpoleexpression.com/country-pole-basics-pole-dancing-country-way/>
for more details and to register.

Also, we are now offering 2 New Pole Dance Classes in Lander!!  Yahy!
Finally you get what you been asking for, sorry it took forever to expand
girls!

Taught by Audi, Lander classes also begin the first week in January on
Fridays from 6:15pm – 7:15pm and Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30pm.
Click here
<http://vitalpoleexpression.com/pole-basics-learning-how-to-pole-dance/>
for more information and to register.

If you have any question please feel free to ask me or visit our website at
www.vitalpoleexpression.com <http://vitalpoleexpression.com/>

I can’t wait to hear from you!

Danna