[Rivertontalk] 1994 Ford Taurus GL

jeh6421 jeh6421 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 14:47:31 MST 2013

This car is in unbelievable perfect shape. It has just over 31000 miles on it
(yes not a misprint 31 thousand). It has about 400 miles on brand new tires
and battery. Its a 3.8 liter blue in color. The car was my grand mothers who
took great car and always parked it in a garage. This car has to be seen to
be appreciated. Because the car is so pristine, I am asking 4000 dollars
firm for it, and not one on cent less.  If interested  call in Riverton
856-6421.