[Rivertontalk] House Rental needed

patriot63 nragary at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:55:14 MST 2013

Large house needed for Family of eight. out of town preferred. We have 6
children 6-15, 3 Dogs and 2 horses. the House we are renting is being
foreclosed on and we will have to be out around May. We have excellent
References with the Property manager Cowboy State Reality and  would move
ASAP if we can find something. We are Both Employed by the State of Wyoming.
Any help or Leads would be greatly appreciated.

-----
gcap