[Rivertontalk] 1999 Buick Regal GS Supercharged - PRICE DROP!

bwebber84 bwebber84 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:04:37 MST 2013

Now asking only $2000 - we need it sold SOON!  Great family vehicle and since
it's got a new transmission it should run for a long time!  ONLY reason we
are selling is because we can't haul it when we move

 Selling our 1999 Buick Regal GS Supercharged car because we are moving to
the East Coast in a few weeks and need it gone ASAP!  if we weren't moving
we would keep it as it's going to last for many more years.  Huge trunk,
good power, pretty heavy vehicle that does well in snow, decent mileage,
typical wear and tear from a family use over the last 6 years.  Asking $2200
(200 below lowest value) but willing to negotiate other offers.  It's
located in Lander and is used daily as a vehicle to drive to and from work.
Runs great.  New transmission summer 2009 (about 50,000 miles ago) and has
196,000 miles on the motor.  Email or call (801) 367-0369 for additional
questions or to see the vehicle.  Located in Lander.   Moving in a week!