[Rivertontalk] Two great horses for sale

karamel1175 karamel1175 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:51:17 MDT 2013

Selling our two year old filly. She is dark brown with a white face and one
blue eye. She is halter broke and comes from ranch and cutting bloodlines.
<http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025179/_MG_4374.jpg>

Also for sale, our 5 year old gelding. He is ranch broke with cow sense and
able to rope off of. Dark brown with white face.
<http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025179/_MG_4321.jpg>

asking $600 for filly and $800 for gelding. We will take offers.
For more info or pics call Kara at 307-258-3544