[Rivertontalk] Cat needing a home

Forrest Cole wycls at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:51:18 MDT 2013

I am looking for someone to adopt a very loving but somewhat skittish female
cat that has been left by its previous owner. She does happen to be
pregnant, and has been an outside cat for about the last 8-10 weeks. She is
a medium haired grey tabby that is quite affectionate once you have a hold
of her. She would make an excellent barn or similar type of cat for someone
needing some type of mouser. Please call me at 851-7621 if you are
interested, leave a message if there is no answer, I will get back to you
asap.