[Rivertontalk] Yard Sale in Riverton 6/1

nl.gabrysiak nl.gabrysiak at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 06:34:55 MDT 2013

We are having a yard sale today from 9-4. We have washers, a dryer (free,
because it needs some repairs), upright freezer, Bowflex-like workout
equipment, infant car seats, infant bouncy seats (pink and purple), kids'
books, some toys and dolls, women's clothing size L and 12, some size M or
S. Some maternity clothes. Lots of odds and ends. 3 sets of baby girl crib
bedding. Charcoal grill. TONS OF BABY and TODDLER GIRLS CLOTHES. Size 0-3
month up to 4T. Kids' clothes will be $3 for a bag full today. Please come
shop!!
69 Eagle Road, Riverton