[Rivertontalk] House for rent

Tonya tonyadupree at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:46:58 MDT 2013

Hello Maygen,
I was emailing the lady on Rivertontalk too about being interested in the rental property, but I never got a response from her.  Now all the emails of interest are being send to my email address for some unbeknownst reason.  We've decided to just buy a home because find a 4 bedroom rental property has been a nightmare.  I hope you are able to contact her.

Sorry About the Confusion,
Tonya Mathill