[Rivertontalk] Survival Supplies/Firearms Training.

patriot63 nragary at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 20:11:00 MDT 2013

We are distributors/dealers for Wise Emergency Foods, Elite 1stAid- tactical
first aid and full blown EMS kits and components and much more.  I am Also a
dealer for AR500armor ballistic vests. Most set ups are less than $400
Be responsible and be prepared.

Also offering Firearms training.
I am a Former Marine, life long competitive shooter and an NRA Certified
Instructor in First Steps Pistol and Rifle, Basic Pistol and Rifle, Personal
Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home Level 1 and 2.
Classes Range from $100 to $175.
Private Lessons also available.

info at aasurvivalsupplies.com

-----