[Rivertontalk] Wards Westernfield .22 rifle

jnyork jnyork at wyoming.com
Wed May 22 10:21:02 MDT 2013

Here is a Wards Westernfield model 93m-491a (Mossberg 46) in very nice
condition. Blue on the barrel and action is 90% or maybe a little
better.
Mag tube is mostlly turned brown. Bore is bright and shiney. Dust cover
is
brown. Almost all of the case color on the bolt handle is still present,
bolt knob is bright/brown. Stock is in excellent condition, a few small
scratches that I couldn't get to come out in the pix, no sign of having
been
refinished. Original sling swivels, original Mossberg #4 receiver sight
plus
original open sight and front sight. I have fired this gun 100-150
rounds ,
functioned flawlessly and as accurate as my old eyes will allow with the
iron sights.  $250.00,  trade for Marlin 39a     Call Jerry,  335-5513