[Rivertontalk] Winchester Model 70 for sale (Lander)

jnyork jnyork at wyoming.com
Mon May 27 21:01:48 MDT 2013

My elk hunting days are over so I am selling my .30-06.  This is a Winchester
Model 70 made in 1952, equipped with a Weaver K-6 scope from the same era.
I have owned the rifle since about 1970.  This is  not a pristine collectors
item.  It has been hunted with.  Blue is about 90% or so,  stock in very
good condition with a recoil pad added.  Bore is nice  and shiney.  $775.00
Call Jerry   335-5513    Thanks.