[Rivertontalk] Support >Military Veterans<Team Rubicon

William Press wilpresswil at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 17:59:32 MDT 2013

Team Rubicon is on a mission to change the paradigm of disaster response, but we can’t do it without the ongoing and generous support of our donors. As always, your donations do double duty with TR helping veterans while continuing to help those who are in crisis.

TEAM RUBICON:  a group of military veterans and medical professionals irrevocably committed to changing veteran reintegration and disaster response.

 If you decide to invest a donation in Team Rubicon, they guarantee that your funds will go 100% towards future disaster response missions. All money donated through they're website at all times is restricted to funding they're missions. TR currently has three paid employees, and all money raised for salaries is covered through private donors.

 http://teamrubiconusa.org/social/

Team Rubicon is an American Non-Government Organization founded by former U.S. Marines

Team Rubicon is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Our Tax ID number is 27-1720480. No goods or services were exchanged in return for this contribution.

>Military Veterans Join, Deploy with and support Team Rubicon on domestic and international missions
Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, Retired, Medically-Retired. All Branches All MOS, AFSC, NEC

Phone: 310-640-8787

 Team Rubicon, Inc.
 300 N. Continental Blvd., Suite 150
 El Segundo, CA 90245