[Rivertontalk] Apartment WANTED, 200 dollar reward.

William Press wilpresswil at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 12:34:54 MDT 2013

Apartment WANTED.  Seeking leads for a residential lease.  200 dollar REWARD/finders-fee to be paid within
one week after a 1 year lease is signed. Rent limit 625$ plus utilities, or 578$
if the garbage and sewer is paid by tenant. I’m looking for apartment unit with
private kitchen and bath.  In a home or in
a du-plex or a mobile home, or a mother-in-law house. within 50 miles of
Riverton. Reference checks are not a problem. I always pay the rent on time.
Leave a msg for Wil, 3079200247 wilpresswil at hotmail.com