[Rivertontalk] Washer and Dryer $200 Firm

Roxann roxann.greenlee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 09:20:08 MDT 2014

I have an Admiral (made by Whirlpool) Washer and Dryer set for sale. Both in
excellent working order I just upgraded. Need to have these moved out this
weekend as we are moving out of our house!

I have pictures just not where I can access them right now. Washer is a
Heavy Duty, Super Capacity. Has water level control and temperature control
knobs. Has wash options of permanent press, quick wash, pre-wash and normal.

Dryer has Auto Sense Dry (high heat), Timed Dry (low heat), Timed Dry (high
heat), and no heat fluff.