[Rivertontalk] FREE SAMPLE

-Sparked- -Pure Fusion- pipeliner2b at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 10:16:55 MST 2014

Are you feeling "blah" and hate to take all those vitamin pills daily?? Me too! I found a new product that I have found to truly help me feel better and is ALL natural that I want to share with you!!! I am willing to give you a FREE sample to try out because I believe in the product THAT much!
Many health products on the market claim to deliver good health and well-being. With a plethora of  choices, it's hard to know which product is the right one for you. Wouldn't be great if you could take all the products (pills, juices, and powders) and have one source to feel great and be healthy?

Zeal Wellness is an  all-in-one natural nutritional formula that enables you to feel awesome while maintaining good health. Simply add your favorite juice or water to the  blend of whole food concentrates and drink at least one serving a day to get all the nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins your body needs. The Zeal Wellness formula dissolves easily, tastes great and helps you recapture your youthful Zeal for life.

Zeal Wellness Benefits You Three Ways

1) It ENRICHES your body for optimal health with whole food concentrates. Zeal Wellness has a complete spectrum of nourishment from whole food concentrates that deliver the best nutrition nature has to offer. These natural botanicals and plant extracts feed your body with essential nutrients.

2) It RESTORES your body’s energy with powerful antioxidants and amino acids. The blend of nutrients  is packed with antioxidants, amino acids and a special mixture of herbs specifically designed to induce your body’s own natural antioxidant enzymes (including a special super oxide dismutase blend) to restore your cells to a youthful state.

3) It PROTECTS your youthful Zeal for life with complex carbohydrates and polysaccharides. Zeal Wellness contains a blend of complex carbohydrates and polysaccharides that support your immune system and help protect your body from environmental stress.

If you have tried everything under the sun like I have and want to regain your ZEAL for life... Contact me!!

Tammy
Text/call (307)349-1572
Or simply reply to this email to get your FREE sample! It's that easy!

Thanks for reading!