[Rivertontalk] Riverton Non-profits need your help!

AprilHughes ahughes at centralbanktrust.com
Tue Jul 1 09:25:42 MDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

My name is April Hughes, I am the Chief Marketing Officer for Central Bank &
Trust, and we are holding a Community Contest on Facebook.

13 non-profits from the communities we serve are participating.  The three
with the most votes wins a donation from us.

The prizes are as follows: 1st - $3000 2nd - $2000 3rd - $1000

These Riverton non-profits are participating and could use your votes:

Paws For Life Animal League
Tough Enough to Fund Cancer
Riverton Food Bank

Use this link to vote:  http://woobox.com/y33wyv

You'll have to allow app access to your page, but CB&T is not collecting any
information.  The only reason this is necessary is so one like equals one
vote.  It keeps the contest safe and legitimate.

Have a great day, and feel free to email me at ahughes at centralbanktrust.com
if you have any questions or concerns!