[Rivertontalk] Winter Fair-Mission Possible-Dropout Prevention Booth

Mission Possible chriskimber at bresnan.net
Thu Mar 6 07:31:17 MST 2014

We are a 501(c) (3) non-profit known as Mission Possible (MP).  Our MP
Cycling Club will be at the Wyoming State Winter Fair annual Trade Show
starting this afternoon at 4pm.  We are holding a Fundraiser to do
more work at the Community Dirt Jump Bike Park here in Lander.  You will
find our booth on the balcony level.  There are jars available to drop a
donation into, or we have envelopes if you prefer to mail a donation to us.
(Mission Possible, P.O. Box 68, Lander, WY 82520).

Additionally, we have two raffles going and several fun activities, so be
sure to come to our booth and participate. We are also selling giant pixie
sticks, flashing neon yo yo’s, jump ropes, and pinwheels.

Sincere thanks to all who have donated to our cause.  The continued support
helps us keep kids engaged in their communities and schools as we work with
them to teach personal responsibility, along with the importance of
graduating from High School.

-----
www.mpdropoutprevention.com